“An unforgettable ride to save our ocean”
London to Monaco is fast becoming one of the premier cycling events on the annual calendar.
Take on a one day or a multi-day cycling challenge whilst helping raise funds and awareness for the Blue Marine Foundation, a marine conservation charity dedicated to protecting our ocean.
• 7, or 3 night’s accommodation (Twin share basis, first night ferry others 3*/4*)
• Detailed stage info, maps, gps data, & route profiles
• Full set of exclusive London to Monaco 2021 kit
• Ferry crossing UK - Holland
• Laundry service
• Breakfast, on the road lunch & dinner
• All on-ride snacks and energy products
• Speed groups to suit multiple abilities
• Professional on ride support & guidance from our expert ride leaders
• Professional mechanical support
• Medical support (motorbike paramedic, also acts as outrider)
• Daily sports massage available for all riders
• Daily luggage transfer
• Return bike transfer to London
• Entrance to London to Monaco VIP after party
• Entrance to the Monaco Yacht Show
• Pre‐event training plan, training advice and 2x pre event training rides (dates tbc)
• Flights or train travel for arrival/ departure
• Bike & helmet hire (available on request)
• Single Supplement (available on request)
• Personal clothing and equipment
• Accommodation in Monaco
• Travel & bike Insurance
• 8 days London – Monaco: 14th – 21st September 2021
• 3 days French Alps – Monaco: 19th – 21st September 2021
Single Day Challenges
• 1 day (First day) London Grand Depart: 14th September 2021
• 1 day (Last day) Monaco Grand Finale: 21st September 2021
• 8 day London – Monaco: £2950
• 3 day Alps Challenge: £995
Single Day Challenges
• 1 day (First day) London Grand Depart no accommodation: £185
• 1 day (Last day) Monaco Grand Finale, no accommodation: £185
Single Supplement: £75 per night
Bike Hire 3 days: £125
Bike Hire 8 days: £195
Single day challenges
Monaco Grand Finale Accommodation & Dinner
Twin share: £110 pp
Single: £185 pp
Bike Hire 1 day: £95
• Bookings will be done directly and online with Just Pedal Cycling Events
• All funds raised will go directly to support Blue Marine Foundation’s projects around the world
Provisional route details
In 2021 we are pleased to announce another radical change in route providing a creative and different London to Monaco experience. Once again a ride not to be missed.
This year the route takes riders east out of London through quintessentially British countryside towards the Port of Harwich in Essex. Here riders will climb aboard the overnight ferry to Holland, a country making its London to Monaco debut.
From here we will continue through Belgium into Northern France via roads made famous by the Spring Classics including sections of the Tour of Flanders.
After heading South through France the ride enters the French Alps. Amazing views, famous cols and legendary Tour de France roads await.
London to Monaco 2020 is shaping up to be another spectacular ride!