Earlybird Discount. Book before Jan 1st 2019 for £400 discount on 8 day ride prices
An unforgettable ride to save our ocean.
Take on a one day or a multi-day cycling challenge whilst helping raise funds and awareness for the Blue Marine Foundation, a marine conservation charity dedicated to protecting our ocean.
Join other like-minded cyclists for the ultimate cycling challenge taking on a brand new route, taking riders from London to Portsmouth before crossing the Bay of Biscay to the Spanish Basque country. We then pass over the Pyrenees and through Provence taking in iconic sections of Europe’s Grand Tours including the legendary Col D’Aspin. Whether completing the whole distance, or joining for a shorter section of the route, this promises to be an exceptional journey for a very worthy cause.
• 7 night’s accommodation (Twin share basis, first night ferry others 3*/4*)
• Detailed stage info, maps, gps data, & route profiles
• Full set of exclusive London to Monaco 2019 kit
• Ferry crossing UK - Spain
• Laundry service
• Breakfast, on the road lunch & dinner
• All on-ride snacks and energy products
• Speed groups to suit multiple abilities
• Professional on ride support & guidance from our expert ride leaders
• Professional mechanical support
• Medical support (motorbike paramedic, also acts as outrider)
• Daily sports massage available for all riders
• Daily luggage transfer
• Return bike transfer to London
• Entrance to London to Monaco VIP after party
• Pre‐event training plan, training advice and 2x pre event training rides (dates tbc)
• Flights or train travel for arrival/ departure
• Bike & helmet hire (available on request)
• Single Supplement (available on request)
• Personal clothing and equipment
• Accommodation in Monaco
• Travel & bike Insurance
• 8 days London – Monaco: 17-24 September 2019
• 6 days Santander – Monaco: 19-24 September 2019
• 1 day (First day) London – Portsmouth: 17 September 2019
• 1 day (Last day) Grasse, France – Monaco: 24 September 2019
• 8 days London – Monaco:
£2750 £2350 (£400 off) if booked before Jan 1st 2019
• 6 days Santander – Monaco: £2100
• 1 day (First day) London – Portsmouth, no accommodation: £185
• 1 day (Last day) Grasse, France – Monaco, no accommodation: £185
• Bike hire 1-2 days: Standard £95 Elite: £125
• Bike hire 6-8 days: Standard: £150 Elite: £200
• Single Supplement: £45 per person per night
• Accommodation 24th – 25th September : £175 twin share; £350 single
• Bookings will be done directly and online with Just Pedal.
• All funds raised will go directly to support Blue Marine Foundation’s projects around the world.