Take on either a one-day, three-day or seven-day cycling challenge and help to raise funds and awareness for Hope for Children.
Start riding in London and choose to finish at either the Spinnaker Tower (1 day), The iconic Eiffel Tower (3-day) or continue on to the mighty Mont Blanc. Three cycling challenges to suit all abilities and all for one great cause.
For more information please see below.
Up until 23rd December 2017, all fundraising will be going towards Hope for Children’s Head Held High Appeal which is raising funds to improve access to quality education for vulnerable children in Ghana and East Africa. Every pound donated before the end of the appeal will be MATCHED by the UK Government, so your fundraising will have double the impact. YOU can set up your fundraising page now at: http://hopeheroes.org/event/headheldhigh
Event Sponsor In Support Of
7 days London – Mont Blanc (7 days riding, 6 nights): May, 26th – June 2nd 2018
3 days London – Paris (3 days riding, 2 nights): May, 26th – May, 29th 2018
1 day Spinnaker Challenge: May, 26th 2018
• 7 days London – Mont Blanc: £1,295
• 3 days London – Paris (2 nights, 3 days): £750
• 1 day Challenge: £75
• 7 days London – Mont Blanc: £495 & pledge to fundraise £2,500
• 3 days London – Paris (2 nights, 3 days): £295 & pledge to fundraise £1,500
• 1 day Challenge: £39 & pledge to raise £150
*Direct Entry participants are encouraged to fundraise whatever they can.
75% of fund raising must be completed one month before your challenge
• Bike & luggage transfers back from Mont Blanc or Paris: £85 per bike
• Bike Hire: 1-3days: £95 7-days: £145
• Single Supplement: £35 per night