Join the cricketing community on this bucket list bike ride between two of the most iconic capital cities in the world. After leaving Paris on day one you will pass through picturesque villages, historic towns, beautiful countryside and historic battlefields. At the end of Day two we cross the channel at Dieppe and the final day will see riders head from Brighton through the South Downs National Park towards the finish at the Kia Oval, London.
- Professional ride support & guidance from our expert ride leaders
- Speed groups to suit all rider abilities
- Detailed route info, online maps and GPS data
- Support vehicle(s) and full mechanical support
- Medical support
- All on ride drinks snacks & energy products
- Eurostar and bike transfer from London to the start in Paris
- Overnight accommodation (twin share basis)
- Ferry crossing Dieppe – Newhaven
- Breakfast, dinner and mid ride lunches
- Daily luggage transfer
- Branded Charity Merchandise
- Rider safety cards
- Travel to St Pancras station and from the finish
- Bike and helmet hire
- Personal clothing, equipment & travel insurance
- Single Supplement: £45pp
- Canyon Road Bike Hire: £150
It is mandatory for all riders to provide evidence of personal travel insurance cover before departure.
Our insurance partner Yellow Jersey provide travel and bike insurance specifically for cyclists and Just Pedal guests can get a 10% discount with the code JUSTPEDAL10
You require a full passport to visit France. If you do not currently hold one it is your responsibility to obtain one in good time.
For non‐EU residents, it is your responsibility to check French visa regulations for your nation and ensure the appropriate paperwork is in place before departure.
Trip Dates / Provisional itinerary
Dates: 14th- 17th October 2021
Thursday October 14th 2021: Travel to start in Paris
Friday October 15th 2021: Paris – Beauvais (~96km / 60 miles)
Saturday October 16th 2021: Beauvais – Dieppe (~114km / 71 miles). Ferry to Newhaven
Sunday October 17th 2021: Brighton – London (~110km / 68 miles)
- The cost of the trip is £600 per person with an additional fundraising target of £1000 per person.
To secure your place a deposit of 30% is required on sign up (£180).
You can then either pay the remaining £420 by July 1st 2021 or commit to fundraising the outstanding balance.
Please email Samantha Relf at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
Thank you for signing up to the Paris to London bike ride and committing to raise £1000 for the Professional Cricketers’ Trust. To help you get started we have created the below fundraising pack:
Click here to access the pdf (opens in new tab)
If you have any additional questions, please email email@example.com
When you click BUY NOW you will be asked for your payment card details. Once the payment has been processed you will see a confirmation message on this page and receive a confirmation email. We hope you enjoy your event.