“An unforgettable ride to save our ocean”
London to Monaco is without doubt one of the premier cycling events on the annual calendar.
Take on a one day or a multi-day cycling challenge whilst helping raise funds and awareness for Blue Marine Foundation, a marine conservation charity dedicated to restoring the ocean to health by addressing overfishing and the destruction of marine biodiversity.
Their mission is to protect at least 30% of the ocean by 2030, and see the remaining 70% sustainably managed.
Their vision is a healthy ocean forever, for everyone.
To learn more about Blue Marine’s amazing work click here
• 7 nights accommodation (Twin share basis, potential first night ferry, others 3*/4*)
• Detailed stage info, maps, gps data, & route profiles
• Full set of exclusive London to Monaco 2023 kit
• Ferry crossing from the UK
• Laundry service (cycling kit only)
• Breakfast, on the road lunch & dinner
• All on-ride snacks and energy products
• Speed groups to suit multiple abilities
• Professional on ride support & guidance from our expert ride leaders
• Professional mechanical support
• Medical support
• Daily sports massage available for all riders
• Daily luggage transfer
• Return bike transfer to London
• Entrance to London to Monaco VIP after party
• Day pass for the Monaco Yacht Show
• Pre‐event training plan, training advice and 1x pre event training ride and QA, (dates tbc)
• Flights or train travel for arrival/ departure
• Bike & helmet hire (available on request)
• Single Supplement (available on request, subject to availability)
• Personal clothing and equipment
• Accommodation pre-start in London and at the finish in Monaco
• Personal travel insurance (Mandatory)
• 8 days London – Monaco: September 19th – 26th 2023
Single Day Challenges
• 1 day (First day) London Grand Depart: September 19th 2023
• 1 day (Last day) Monaco Grand Finale: September 26th 2023
• 8 day London – Monaco: £4200
Single Day Challenges
• 1 day (First day) London Grand Depart no accommodation: £250
• 1 day (Last day) Monaco Grand Finale, no accommodation: £250
Single Supplement: £95 per night
Bike Hire 8 days: £295 (Please contact email@example.com for more information)
Single day challenges
Monaco Grand Finale Accommodation & Dinner pre-ride
Twin share: £120 pp
Single: £215 pp
Bike Hire 1 day: £95
- 8 Day riders are expected to raise a minimum of £2500 each for Blue Marine Foundation in addition to the registration costs.
- 1 day riders are expected to raise a minimum of £700 each for Blue Marine Foundation in addition to the registration costs.
- 8 day riders within corporate teams (minimum of 6 riders per team) are expected to raise a minimum of £3500 each.
This unique model ensures all funds raised by riders go directly to support Blue Marine Foundation’s marine conservation projects around the world and contribute to the preservation of the world’s oceans in the fight against climate change.
Provisional route details
The London to Monaco route is always a hot topic of conversation amongst repeat riders and for 2023 we continue to mix things up with another incredibly special route passing through The Netherlands, Germany Switzerland and the Italian Alps.
The Just Pedal route design team are renowned for world class levels of creativity and once again it will be a brand new route with a similar level of beauty and challenge to previous years.
They are working hard behind the scenes to produce a fantastic adventure and more details will be released soon. In the meantime see some information from previous years below for a flavour of what to expect on this awesome event:
Some stats from previous rides
Average daily distance: 125km (78 miles). Longest day: 195km (122 miles / 1200m climbing)
Most climbing in a day: 2400m (7200ft)
Countries visited: 2018: 8, 2019:4: 2022: 5. 2023: 7 currently in the plan!
Iconic mountain passes: At least one per year
2x mid-ride overland transfers
Amazing people and experience: Absolutely
Incredible sense of achievement: Guaranteed
London to Monaco 2023 is shaping up to be another spectacular ride!
Secure your space on L2M 2023
(Based on body measurements not kit measurements)
Once you have signed up don’t forget to go to the exclusive Le Col shop and submit your kit sizes for your free kit bundle