Cycling from London to Paris is high on the bucket list of almost every cyclist and riding between two of the most iconic capital cities in the world you can understand why. Leaving from London on the morning of day one we ride to the English coastline before crossing the channel to Dieppe for 2 days riding through France. You will pass through picturesque villages, historic towns, beautiful countryside and historic battlefields. At the end in Paris, you can soak up the atmosphere of one of the most romantic cities in the world and enjoy its famous restaurants, cafés, museums, and nightlife.
- Professional ride support & guidance from our expert ride leaders (1 guide to every 10 riders)
- Speed groups to suit all rider abilities
- 3 Nights Accommodation 3/4* (Twin Share)
- Cross-channel Ferry (Newhaven – Dieppe)
- Breakfast and evening meals
- Detailed route info, online maps and GPS data
- Support vehicle(s) and full mechanical support
- Medical support
- Daily luggage transfer
- Return bike transfer (Paris – London)
- Eurostar Paris – London (Sunday June 25th)
- Rider safety cards
- Personalised Rider Number & Baggage Tag
- Travel to the start
- On ride snacks, lunch & energy products
- Bike and helmet hire
- Personal clothing, equipment & travel insurance
It is mandatory for all riders to provide proof of a personal travel insurance policy before departure. This should include cover for participation in cycling and repatriation to your home country. We also recommend that your bike should be fully covered by some form of insurance policy.
Our insurance partner, Yellow Jersey, provide comprehensive holiday insurance specifically for cyclists and can also provide insurance that covers your bike against damage and theft. Guests of Just Pedal also receive a 10% discount using the code ‘JUSTPEDAL10’ Click here for more information.
You require a full passport to visit France. If you do not currently hold one it is your responsibility to obtain one in good time.
For non‐EU residents, it is your responsibility to check French visa regulations for your nation and ensure the appropriate paperwork is in place before departure.
Dates: Thursday 22nd – Sunday June 25th 2023
Day one: London – Newhaven: (100km / 62 miles)
Day two: Dieppe – Forges-les-Eaux (56km / 35 miles)
Day three: Forges-les_Eaux – Paris (135km / 85 miles)
Day four: Eurostar: Paris – London
Cost Per Rider
3 day ride, 3 nights accommodation: £1150
30% Deposit required upfront, A further 40% before April 15th 2023, Final 30% Payment before May 22nd 2023
- Single Supplement (Subject to availability): £70 per night
- Canyon Bike Hire: £195
- Exclusive event cycling jersey: £52
When you click BUY NOW you will be asked for your payment card details. Once the payment has been processed you will see a confirmation message on this page and receive a confirmation email. We hope you enjoy your event.